Friday 1 March 2013

Week 3ish? But 4!

Week 3 was our winter break! I spent that break soaking up the sun in puerto Vallarta Mexico :) I wanna go back .. Anyways, week 4! This week has been busy with nothing. We worked on our certificates and Juno award posters. I completed my certificate on Tuesday and also finished my write up. I chose to do the certificate I designed because I am very into nature and helping the earth and the paint splatter leaves represents my love for art! Finally, on Wednesday and Thursday I created my Juno poster, personally I am proud of it and really like if. It represents saskatchewan with the green and yellow but it's also interesting like an award show should be. I like it. :) I'm also happy that I discovered how to rotate brushes, never knew that was actually possible! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great work ... I liked your poster design as well. Mexico is nice this time of year for sure. Keep up great work. 5/5

    ReplyDelete