Wednesday 27 March 2013

Week 8!

Week 8!:
Well, I had to post my blog today on Wednesday because we don't have school Friday and I am leaving for Europe on Thursday, tomorrow, at 12:50 pm! I am kinda scared but not too excited yet. I've never travelled to the other side of the world before. It is definitely going to be a new experience and become something that is going to shape who I am. Anyways, we also had Tuesday off because of parent teacher conferences. Two day week for me! Monday we worked on our E portfolio assignments and I have been searching for other peoples eportfolios and examining them. Now, today. Wednesday, we are also working on the E portfolio assignments. Well, hopefully when I get back from Europe I will have enough time to edit our infomercial and get the rest of this assignment done.


No comments:

Post a Comment