Wednesday 13 February 2013

Week 2!

Week 2:
Well, this week I finished my DVD cover, that took me Monday and tuesday to finish. Wednesday I added a few touch ups and moved on to my certificate. So far so good, I'm liking my idea and I feel good about it. I'm just trying to figure out how I am going to draw in the trunk, I probably should have done that before the actual branches. On Wednesday we learnt about the iPads and some assignments we're going to be doing on them. I enjoy using the iPads, not so thrilled about the copyright assignments. Got to be honest, right? Well on Thursday I worked on my certificate again, got some good progress in. It's been a simple 4 day week for me. Now for Friday, the big take off day. Flying to Mexico in the early morning, I'm scared yet very excited. It'll definitely be a new experience!

1 comment: