Wednesday 27 March 2013

E-portfolio Hunt

E-Portfolio Hunt:

The first eportfolio I view was the one provided to me. This portfolio was straight forward and easy to navigate. On the main page the creator shows us small parts of his work that links to the topics page but also has the navigation bar along the side to go to exactly what you're looking for. I think the Portfolio was well out together but I do not like how plain it looks. I like the designs beside each of the topics in the navigation bar, but I think the overall appearance of it is kinda bland to me, but I guess thats just all about opinion. But overall it works and it is easy to use!

2 other hunted E-portfolios:

http://jump.dexigner.com/directory/13800

--> This E-portfolio has very good work on put on the website and the creator is very talented. The only downfall I found on the site is how it loads. Examples of her work are slightly covered with white lines. I thought the page had not finished loaded until I moved the mouse over the photos. I think that her work could have been portrayed a lot better, making it easier to view and see. Navigation was easy, you could click on each image or use the navigation bar up a long the top to view what you like. The main topics along the top then changed into a drop down bar and allowed you to see each project exactly. I liked the whole white and clean look of the portfolio, but once again did not like the white covering of the art. I think the creations with out white covering would have made the portfolio more eye catching and entertaining to view.

http://jump.dexigner.com/directory/19843

--> I personally really like this E Portfolio! I love the colour that he has used. It is was more colourful than the one provided to me, and way more eye catching. The colour was not overwhelming or hard to look at. It is my style! It portrays excitement and happiness but also her overall creativity. On the page there is a navigation bar that takes you to everything you want to see, and a little side bar pops out with more to read. On the left side of the page she has options to keep in contact with her and see what she is  doing. I clicked on on the portfolio button and viewed her work. Along the top of this new page you can click on what you exactly want to see and the page takes you down the the area you clicked on. Very convenient! You can also click on the small images of of her work to expand them to see them in greater detail.


No comments:

Post a Comment