Friday 21 June 2013

FINAL BLOG..

This class is OVER. I feel so relieved and yet SO stressed out. The final was waaay too chaotic and there was too much to do. I am more stressed out for this final more than any other final .. Anyways, this class was fun when it came to photoshop and learning new applications on the computer. The work load was overly abundant, even in the final. I cannot get over that, this is the first time I have ever left a final without being finished.. I feel like I failed, even though I worked as much and as fast as I could. The low marks are gonna be flowing in. I dont really have anything else to say but that. Im sorry for the poor review but seriously.
I enjoy these computer classes but ones that I can finish at the end. I enjoyed using photoshop and using my talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment