Friday 14 June 2013

Blog 17!

Well, unless we have to blog next week before of during our final, this is the last blog ...
WEOO.
Excitement.
This week we worked on our book, our flash book. I think im getting the hang of flash but I'll never have to use it again. Typical, anyways, my book is looking good and sorta working good. My buttons and page change do not want to work properly, but thats all right. Hopefully I will not lose marks for that.  I chose to count food. Fruit to be exact.
Well, we had a mass on Thursday and I got my RealCare Baby3 On thursday after the mass and I still have it today. How FUN. Not really, it let me sleep through the night, thank goodness.. but it was unbelievably fussy before that. Today, so far, it has been good but that could change. Oh well, babies are babies.


I dont know what else to blog about .... Other than im nearly done grade 12.. done with this class and this school. Im gonna miss this school, a lot. It has helped me grow as a person and face my fears.

No comments:

Post a Comment