Friday 7 June 2013

Blog 16!

BLOG 16. ONE OF MY LAST BLOGS FOR THIS CLASS.
Anyways, grad was fab-u-lous. Thats right. Pulled up in a semi and OWNED it. Best entrance I must say myself. Mrs. Paez said in 26 years she's never seem a semi. :) Im proud of myself. I feel like  I made history.
Anyway, Monday I was not here, for various reasons.  Tuesday we worked on out flash assignments and I finished it, Wednesday I just added on the music and WALLAH. Finished. A horrible piece of animation put together because I am not animation/flash talented. Once again, I love photoshop. I am skilled in photoshop.
Thursday I started adding more into my Eportfolio. Wooooooo... Eportfolios. Ha!
I added in some videos and some typed information about extremely detailed descriptions of my intensely described descriptive videos. What?
Monday we are apparently starting a book. A childrens book. Hopefully I remember to count to 10.. I don't wanna teach a kid how to count wrong.
1 bison
2 cows
3 horses
4 dogs
5 cats
6 sheep
7 chickens
8 donkeys
9 pigs
10 goat

sure. sure. sure. sure. sure. sure. sure. sure. sure. sure.

I dont know. Maybe I'll do fruit.

1 watermelon
2 cherries
3 blueberries
4 apples
5 kiwis
6 strawberries
7 bananas
8 pineapples
9 raspberries
10 pears



^ ^ PERFECTION AT ITS FINEST ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment