Friday 8 February 2013

Week 1.5!

Week 1.5:  Well, this has been my official first week in communication media 20. So far it's been interesting and I have a feeling it's going to be a fast pace learning environment full of challenges. This week we have started to work on our hall pass, DVD cover and certificate contest entry. Hall pass = done. DVD = half way there-ish. Certificate = not started. I'll get them done. I'm usually very efficient, I'm just a bit of a perfectionist. I like to take my time when it comes to art and/or designing. Other than that we went on over to the room with all the fancy gadgets. Computers, sound boards, cameras, green screens .. So much stuff. Being in front of the camera is definitely not my thing. Personally, I find being behind the scenes more educational, you get to learn all the work that's put into a production. Plus, I really don't find interest in having hundreds of people watching me. I've been on the radio before, hosted my own show. But they couldn't see me.. That's totally different. 
That's this week in a nutshell. Hopefully next week I'll be able to get a lot done before I head off to Mexico! 




1 comment: