Friday 24 May 2013

Week 14!

Well, this was a short week! Only by one day, but thats more than alright. My long weekend was great, I went camping up by Hudson Bay and relaxed. :)  This weekend we started our animations ... oh help me. Its not my favourite thing to do and I really dont understand how to do all of it but I shall learn again ... lol. Anyways, I've been trying to figure out what type of animation I am going to complete for my assignment, all I know is that I may not get it handed in, in time. Im slooooww moving when it comes to animation. On Tuesday I get RealCare Baby.. yay. Beware, can't wait for a crying baby.. a doll. On the bright side, I got a call from staples on thursday. I am hired :D yay. I have an orientation next thursday. YAY.


Heres a picture of a smiling turtle .. awwwe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment