Friday 17 May 2013

Blog/Week 14!

This week has seemed to last forever.. to the point that its been really irritating. The class has been annoying this week too. Anyways, this week I got my Eportfolio put together and all my links linked. I started putting assignments on my graphic design page and so far so good. Just have to add in the summaries/descriptions of each one. Also, I finished a BirthRight audio assignment .. then found out I did the wrong one... so I re did another one and handed it in. On Wednesday we had a presenter stop by. He did not have anything planned out but he did well. He talked about making videos and life in the industry and it was informational, mostly for Spencer though. I didnt have any questions to ask. Even about photographing. I did find out though, that a local photographer in Regina is willing to take me on for some experience over the summer. That should be enjoyable. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment